Mantra Green Tea Extract Plus
Our capsules contain extracts of green tea and turmeric with a high content of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), curcuminoids and black pepper.
The positive effects of green tea extract are known in naturopathy. The positive effects of the natural polyphenols contained in great quantities in the green tea extract support the body cells against free radicals (they are organic molecules responsible for aging, tissue damage, and possibly some diseases). Thanks to its extraordinarily efficient antioxidant capacities these plant substances support to a great extent the immune system and possibly contribute to the protection of the body cells. Their use as supporting measure for cancer therapies is currently subject to nutritional research. Testing the effects of green tea’s EGCG (active ingredient) with patients with chronic lymphatic leukaemia, the most common form of leukaemia amongst adults has seen the lymphoma reduced by 50%. According to a Cancer Research study in Italy, the green tea extract reduces the tumour marker of patients with prostate cancer; this has been confirmed by similar studies the USA.
- reduce tumour markers in cancer patients
- have a positive impact on cold sores
- protect against free radicals, the organic molecules in the body responsible for ageing, tissue damage and some diseases.
- protect against viral and bacterial inflammations, acute and chronic diseases
- provides relief from acute and feverish infections following cold viruses
- to stop chronic infection processes in the central nervous system (multiple sclerosis is a chronically inflammatory disease of the central nervous system)
Mantra Green Tea Extract PLUS contains green tea extract with 80% polyphenols and 61% catechins (an antioxidant) in the extract fraction plus turmeric extract with 95% Curcumin.
Polyphenols are very important in the healthy antioxidant diet.